To determine if you are entitled to rent social housing, you must declare on an annual basis your assets/property (including income received) for the calendar year (FR0001) by May 1 in accordance with the procedure established by the Law on Declaration of the Property of Residents of the Republic of Lithuania, and submit the declaration to municipal enterprise “Vilniaus miesto būstas” (Vilnius City Housing), or provide your consent to enable municipal enterprise “Vilniaus miesto būstas” (Vilnius City Housing) to check your filled out declaration and other documents necessary for determining whether you are eligible to rent social housing via the database of state registers.