Persons and families who have the right and wish to be included in the list of persons and families entitled to assistance for rent of housing, shall provide municipal enterprise “Vilniaus miesto būstas” (Vilnius City Housing), located at the address Švitrigailos str. 7, Vilnius with the following documents:
- Application for inclusion in the list of persons and families entitled to assistance for rent of housing (Form BP-3). If the application and documents are submitted by an authorized representative – it is necessary to provide the power of attorney and the identity document of the authorized representative.
- Copy of an identity document (identity card, passport);
- Copies of identity documents of adult family members, marriage certificate, divorce certificate, birth certificates of children;
- Disability certificate (for persons under 18 years of age), certificate of working capacity level (for persons from 18 years of age to retirement age declared to be incapacitated or partially incapacitated to work), issued by the Disability and Working Capacity Assessment Office, or disabled person’s certificate (for persons of retirement age), issued by the Social Assistance Division of Vilnius city municipality.
- Death certificates of parents or effective court decision on deprivation of parental rights, and effective court decision on the establishment of permanent custody (care) (for orphans or persons deprived of parental care);
- Certificate from a medical institution (for persons with severe chronic illnesses);
- Certificate of ownership of residential properties issued by the State Enterprise Centre of Registers, certificate of declared place of residence issued by the Population Register of the State Enterprise Centre of Registers, and certificate of marital status;
- Annual declaration of personal (family) property (including income received) for the calendar year (form FR0001). Residents waiting for assistance for rent of housing must declare their property for the calendar year (including income received) in accordance with the procedure established by the Law on Declaration of the Property of Residents, i.e. by submitting their STI declaration by the 1st of May;
- The list of earnings which, in accordance with Article 17(1) of the Law on Cash Social Assistance for Poor Residents, are not included in the income received by individuals and families (Annex 6).
- Consents of all adult family members regarding their data verification.