Social housing rent – the right to rent social housing may be awarded to persons and families who have declared their place of residence or are included in the list of persons who have not declared their place of residence in accordance with the procedure established by the Law on Declaration of the Place of Residence of the Republic of Lithuania, whose declared property and income do not exceed the specified amounts (the net annual income of a person without a family must not exceed EUR 5 934 and assets/property EUR – 11 997; the net annual income of a family of two or three persons must not exceed EUR 11 739 and assets/property – EUR 21 672, and the net annual income of a family of four or more persons must not exceed EUR 3 354 and assets/property – EUR 9 675 per person), and who do not own a residential property in the territory of the Republic of Lithuania or their owned property has physically depreciated by more than 60 percent according to the data of the Real Estate Cadastre, or the useful floor area of their housing is less than 10 sq. m. per person or family member, or is less than 14 sq. m. when there is a disabled person in the family or a person suffering from a severe chronic illness included in the list approved by the Government or an institution authorized thereby. The right to improvement of conditions for social housing rent may be awarded to persons and families living in social housing rented by the municipality, if the useful area of their rented social housing is less than 10 sq. m. per family member, or less than 14 sq. m. in cases provided for in part 1 of the present article, or if they are entitled to improvement of conditions for social housing rent in accordance with the standards of the useful area of social housing laid down in Article 15 of this Law, or if a person or family member becomes disabled and requires social housing specially adapted to the needs of persons with movement disabilities or who are unable to take care of themselves, as well as families thereof.
Persons and families who have the right and wish to be included in the list of persons and families entitled to assistance for rent of housing, shall provide municipal enterprise “Vilniaus miesto būstas” (Vilnius City Housing), located at the address Švitrigailos str. 7, Vilnius with the following documents:
- Application for inclusion in the list of persons and families entitled to assistance for rent of housing (Form BP-3). If the application and documents are submitted by an authorized representative – it is necessary to provide the power of attorney and the identity document of the authorized representative.
- Copy of an identity document (identity card, passport);
- Copies of identity documents of adult family members, marriage certificate, divorce certificate, birth certificates of children;
- Disability certificate (for persons under 18 years of age), certificate of working capacity level (for persons from 18 years of age to retirement age declared to be incapacitated or partially incapacitated to work), issued by the Disability and Working Capacity Assessment Office, or disabled person’s certificate (for persons of retirement age), issued by the Social Assistance Division of Vilnius city municipality.
- Death certificates of parents or effective court decision on deprivation of parental rights, and effective court decision on the establishment of permanent custody (care) (for orphans or persons deprived of parental care);
- Certificate from a medical institution (for persons with severe chronic illnesses);
- Certificate of ownership of residential properties issued by the State Enterprise Centre of Registers, certificate of declared place of residence issued by the Population Register of the State Enterprise Centre of Registers, and certificate of marital status;
- Annual declaration of personal (family) property (including income received) for the calendar year (form FR0001). Residents waiting for assistance for rent of housing must declare their property for the calendar year (including income received) in accordance with the procedure established by the Law on Declaration of the Property of Residents, i.e. by submitting their STI declaration by the 1st of May;
- The list of earnings which, in accordance with Article 17(1) of the Law on Cash Social Assistance for Poor Residents, are not included in the income received by individuals and families (Annex 6).
- Consents of all adult family members regarding their data verification.
BP-3 Prašymas įrašyti į sąrašą socialinio būsto nuomai